Are you yearning for a relaxing vacation on the beach with excellent food, awesome adventures and great yoga?
Join us for a few days or a week at Sterling Hot Yoga Teacher Training in lovely Puerto Morelos, 20 minutes south of the Cancun airport. It’s a lovely and safe village right on the beach!
You’ll stay at the penthouse suites at Las Casitas, overlooking the Caribbean ocean! A few minutes walk to the north will have you at Casa Om, where the training is being held; a few minutes walk to the south is the lovely town of Puerto Morelos with events, shops and restaurants.
Best of all, a few steps from your home will have your toes in amazing turquoise Caribbean water. Just beyond the shore is the world’s second largest barrier reef, where you can snorkel and see extraordinary sea life!
At Casa Om, you can participate in as much of the training as you like; you can practice yoga twice a day, and sit in on lectures that include anatomy, history of yoga, customer service, communication, conflict resolution and more!
During the week, you will join us for amazing vegetarian meals twice a day, and on weekends, you will eat at Casa Om on Saturday morning and then enjoy the town’s restaurants on Saturday night and Sunday!
Excursions include swimming with whale sharks (they don’t bite!), the largest fish (they are not whales or sharks) in the ocean. Or how about swimming in a cenote? These are the freshwater caves and pools across the Yucatán Peninsula and the waters are said to be quite healing! (I can tell you that jumping in can be quite invigorating!) Or just relax on the beach and swim with turtles.
The Sterling Retreat includes:
– Pick up and drop off at Cancun Airport
– Penthouse accommodations at Las Casitas on the beach
– Gourmet vegetarian meals at Casa Om
– Mats and towels for yoga
– Laundry of all yoga clothing
– Two hot yoga classes each weekday; optional class on Saturday
– Participation in all lectures/training at Sterling Teacher Training (check dates for specific lectures) at Casa Om
– Bicycles and snorkel gear
Additional costs for:
– Snorkeling at reef
– Dinner on Saturday and all meals on Sunday
– Mexican cooking school
– Massage/spa treatments
– Raw chocolate class
– Your flight to Cancun
– $205 per person, per day, single occupancy
– $162.50 per person, per day, double occupancy
Start looking for flights now and let us know when you want to arrive and how long you want to stay! You are guaranteed to love it!