Are you up for the challenge? Starting on February 10, pick your challenge level and commit to changing your life.
Anyone can do it, so make the decision to join Sterling and make a change to improve your body inside and out!
Read below about the different challenge levels, and let us know how you want to proceed. We’ll have sign up sheets at the front desk by Monday!
Level 1: Healthy Body, Healthy Mind
Open to Everyone/Any class package required
The goal for the Level 1 Challengers is to complete in the 45 days between February 10 and March 27 a total of 30 classes:
For Your Body: 20 classes in any combination of Gold/Sterling/Iron Hour/Bronze Flow
For Your Mind: 3 classes in any combination of Rest-Air-Ation or Melting Pot Meditation
For Your Body & Mind: Any 7 Sterling classes of your choice
Achieve your goal and get 1 month of free Kangan water and a challenge T-shirt.
Level 2: Detoxification Inside and out
Open to Everyone/$50 extra to participate
The goal for Level 2 Challengers is to detoxify the body and the mind and establish good habits through a conscious choice to eat clean and live well in order to:
- Improve functioning of the immune system
- Reduce cell inflammation
- Regulate and reduce sugar in the body
The challenge includes:
- The same practice goals as Level 1
- Participation in Grocery Store Tour and Scavenger Hunt
- Inclusion in a private Facebook group that will provide encouragement, information and guidance from Jenna, Lucille and other group members, recipes and more
Unlimited use of Kangan water during time at the studio (there will be a charge for take-home water)
Achieve your goal and get 1 month of free Kangan water, a challenge T-shirt and entry into a drawing for prizes including:
- One month of free yoga
- Water bottle
Level 3: Whole Health
Open to 10 people/$79 to participate
The goal for Level 3 Challengers is to track the detoxification and weight loss through the use of body composition analysis including:
- Measurements of chest, waist, hips, thighs and biceps
- Body fat percentage
Level 3 Challenge includes:
- Same practice goals as Level 1
- Same participation as Level 2
- Body composition analysis with Jenna Zoghby, RD at start and conclusion of challenge.
Achieve your goal and get 1 month of free Kangan water and entry into a drawing for prizes including:
- 3 free months of yoga
- Water bottle