What a challenge the past 18 months have been for all of us! It’s exciting to see more of you in the studio as we return to normal. We welcome regular members, old friends returning and new faces to our wellness community.
We would like to remind everyone of these tips to make your experience (and others’) most rewarding.
• Classes start on time. The studio is open at least 30 minutes before class, so don’t be late! Plan to give yourself a few minutes to “arrive on your mat” to be in the right frame of mind for class.
• Please leave all phones and keys in the cubbies in the lobby and locker rooms. Doors are locked during class, so your personal belongings are always safe!
You, your yoga mat, towel and water is all you need in the hot room.
• Please observe silence in the hot room. For some, that is the only meditation we will experience throughout the day, so you are welcome to socialize in the lobby before or after class.
• Please wait to leave until the teacher has left at the end of class. Use final savasana to absorb all those amazing benefits before you head out. Furthermore, we want to see you before you leave the studio!
• While official local and state ordinances have ended and studio guidelines have been relaxed, certain protocols are still followed. Mask-wearing is strictly optional. Classes are limited to 25 maximum capacity. The hot room carpet and other touch surfaces are still being sprayed with a virucide.
• Showers are again available. For your convenience, towels are available for rental at the front counter.
And so, we move forward! Thank you for your patience and for your ongoing support of Sterling Hot Yoga & Wellness. See you in the hot room!