“But it’s so hot outside!” We get it! Mobile is known for being super hot, super humid and super rainy (usually all three in a very short span of time).
But maintaining a regular practice when it’s just as hot outside is really good for you. Here’s 10 reasons why!
1. Strengthen your heat tolerance. Keep your cool outside of the hot room, literally.
2. Get fit for summer activities. If you spend more time outside running, playing golf, throwing a Frisbee, etc., you’ll have more strength and stamina.
3. Make progress in your practice. If you’re body is already warmed up, thanks to Mother Nature, you won’t need as much time to loosen up in the hot room.
4. It will keep you hydrated! Yes, you need more water (electrolytes too!) in the summer to bounce back.
5. You’ll make healthier eating choices. When you feel good, you’ll take better care of yourself!
6. Be better prepared for your next class. The heat prolongs the flexibility and relaxation you’ve achieved, so you’re body is ready to practice!
7. Keep your body and mind energized. We’re not saying you shouldn’t relax, but yoga can help you kick that sluggish summer feeling.
8. Spend more time with your yoga family. Being around a positive community like ours is good for your soul.
9. Get over the fear of the “fall return.” If you’ve maintained your practice, you’re already there!
10. Yoga is never a bad idea. If you’re tired, stressed, anxious, busy, show up anyway.
Ready to come back? We’ve got specials just for you!