Feeling stuck in your practice? Maybe it’s a stiff back, locked-up hips, tight hamstrings or tight shoulders.
Gravity Yoga is a mat-based, targeted mobility training method that has helped students all over the world improve their flexibility and move better.
Michelle Ryan is leading a four-week Gravity Yoga workshop series, and there are just a few spots remaining in the studio and several more virtually.
This workshop series will take place on Sundays at 4:30 p.m. beginning Sunday, Sept. 13 (the Sunday after Labor Day) at Sterling through Sunday, Oct. 4.
This series is limited to 10 students in the studio and 10 students via Zoom, for a total of 20. Not only will this allow all students to utilize the wall (both in the studio and at home) for some of the postures, but also will give me the opportunity to provide personalized feedback to each student.
- 4 Gravity Yoga classes in-studio or online (recordings of classes will be made available for one week)
- Weekly group and individual check-ins
- A custom 15-minute stretch program to be completed daily (or as close to daily as possible you can between classes)
- My availability for coaching, questions, etc.
- 1 bonus Gravity Yoga class at the end of the four-week series on Sunday, Oct. 11, for a total of five classes
The cost of this workshop is $75 per student. Click here to reserve your spot and indicate whether you intend to participate in the studio or online.
Please contact Michelle if you have any questions!