Your Gut, Your Health, and Cancer: Why You Should Care NOW!
Oct. 15, 9:45am
- How a healthy gut can keep your immune system strong
- How an unhealthy gut can contribute to cancer risk
- The evolution of food and why some food is toxic
- How stress can destroy your health and do more than give you ulcers
- Specific actions to take to build your gut and reduce your risks
This is a free discussion and one that you don’t want to miss!
As many of you know, Lucille Allen, owner, has been a patient of Dr. Mashner for several years. After a diagnosis of breast cancer in 2015, she has been working with him to keep her immune system and gut strong in order to continue on a path of health. Lucille worked with specialists at Mitchell Cancer Institute and with Dr. Mashner to create a unique therapy plan that did NOT include chemo or radiation. Lucille is thrilled with the results of her treatment and is enjoying a healthy life and lifestyle.
Dr. Mashner is on a mission to help the millions of individuals suffering from chronic, often debilitating pain and illnesses that originate in the gut, including the slowly advancing, but insidious development of autoimmune conditions. He established The Gut Authority to be a Beacon of Learning, Hope and Healing. His goal of reduced gut-related symptoms and declining health focuses on awareness of the gut’s crucial role in immunity and health, the destructive forces acting upon Gut Flora, and specific actions which can be taken to improve and strengthen gut health.
Dr. Mashner is a Chiropractic Physician conventionally educated as a Doctor of Chiropractic with postgraduate training in Functional Nutrition and Natural Health Care. He strongly believes that an effective system of healthcare is one that blends Leading-Edge Science with Scriptural Insights for Health, a system referred to as Pastoral Medicine.
Click On Dr. Mashner’s logo below to secure your space today!
* Please note that the 9:30 am Gold 90 class will be cancelled on Saturday, Oct 15. The Gold 90 will be available on Sunday, Oct 16 at 2:30 pm.