Sterling Hot Yoga is billed as a ‘foundry for change.’
So to build on that idea of change, Sterling Hot Yoga Mobile is organizing an alchemy challenge.
What does that mean? Well, the definition of alchemy is “transforming a substance into great value; an elixir of life!”
When you practice Sterling Hot Yoga, you are chemically transforming your body and mind into something greater, better, stronger and, yes, you are creating an elixir of life!
So with that in mind, we are introducing the Alchemy challenge. Here’s how it works:
1. Before your challenge begins, you will schedule a one-on-one meeting for a baseline analysis which will include:
- Basic Nutrition Counseling
- Basic Yoga Therapy Consultation
- Body Composition Analysis, including: percentage of body weight that is fat; percentage of body weight that is muscle; and calculation of ideal weight.
2. You will commit to the following schedule each week for four weeks:
- Two Iron Hour Classes AND
- Two Gold 90 OR Sterling 60 classes
3. You will complete an exercise and nutrition diary to track eating and moving habits and general health (feelings, thoughts, sleep patterns, moods, etc.)
4. After four weeks, you’ll meet again to review your nutrition diary and recalculate your body composition for comparison.
Body composition testing in Mobile can cost upwards of $200 for one test. At SHY Mobile, two consultations will cost you only $79 (in addition to your membership) for those on autopay and $109 for those on an introductory, comeback special or other non-autopay package.
If you want to do a second month of Alchemy, the price for a third meeting is $49 (in addition to your class package).
Space is limited – so sign up now for your transformation!