In compliance with the City of Mobile’s ordinance requiring residents to wear face coverings in public places, we are also requiring our students to wear masks at the studio.
Effective Friday, July 3 and for 30 days following, everyone will be required to follow these guidelines:
- Wear a face covering when you enter the studio
- Wear face covering at all times while in the lobby
- Enter the yoga room ASAP and secure your spot
- Please keep face covering on until class begins
- You may choose to wear face covering during class (make sure breathing stays efficient if you do this)
In addition, please also adhere to the following protocols that will continue to keep Sterling a safe and happy space for all!
Please enter the yoga room through the first door (closest to the entrance) and exit through the second door (closest to the back exit) to avoid congestion.
While Sterling is a unique community and we all enjoy connecting with our fellow yogis, please continue to maintain social distancing before and after class.
Thank you for your cooperation and support!