We’ve got to keep a safe social distance from each other, but we’re not going to let that stop you from practicing with us.
We would love to “see” you in class, and thanks to technology, we can! You can also stay connected to your favorite Sterling Hot Yoga & Wellness teachers during this time by joining our livestream classes!
ALL classes on our schedule can be practiced from your home, so even though we’re apart, we can be connected energetically.
Follow these steps so we can stay together and you can maintain your practice:
- Sign in to your account on Mind Body. Please note that you may have to reset your password. (Contact us if you need help.)
- Book your class. You’ll receive an email confirmation from FitGrid Live that you’ve registered.
- Watch your email for follow-up information, also from FitGrid Live, with a Zoom link to access the class if you choose.
- If you don’t see these emails, check the email address associated with your Mind Body account. (You can always update your email address in Mind Body.) Also check to be sure that you’ve opted in to receive all the email types under Subscriptions in the Contact tab in your Mind Body profile. If you still have issues, please email email@example.com or message us on Facebook.
- Log in to Zoom any time within the 30-minute window before the class starts. Be on time! You won’t be able to join a streaming class after it starts.
- Have a great class!
How to Prepare for Your Livestream Classes
Please be mindful that practicing at home will be much different from practicing at the studio. You’ll see and feel the difference! But keep these tips in mind so you get the most benefit despite this significant difference.
- If possible, practice in front of a mirror. It will help with your alignment and focus just like it does in the hot room!
- You can also use a heater if it’s available.
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt and leggings, as these will help you generate more body heat as well.
- Before class begins, do a one-minute plank to fire up all of the muscles in your body and build even more heat to warm you up for class!
- Without the heat, you will not be able to access the depth of each pose that you’re used to. That’s OK! This is a great opportunity to pay more attention to your alignment, your breath and your stillness.
Remember that even if you are practicing alone for the time being, we are still all in this together! Thank you for your presence (even virtually) that helps make Sterling Hot Yoga & Wellness the special place and community that it is!