Sterling Hot Yoga offers an encouraging, supportive learning environment in which to grow and evolve as teachers and individuals, as well as make a career in hot yoga.
Our Teacher Training leaders are highly trained, certified and passionate about yoga. Sterling teachers are enthusiastic about health, vitality and the mind-body connection created by Sterling Hot Yoga.
Sterling Hot Yoga Teacher Training is designed to cover many aspects of yoga and teach you how to lead a safe, effective and fun class! The following are just some of the topics that we will cover in this program:
- Presentation and communication skills so that you can deliver a class in a concise manner, connecting with all students
- Alignment, modifications and how to avoid injuries
- Teaching with your voice and your hands, how to encourage and inspire people and how to use your body language to enhance a class
- Teaching a yoga class as a workout for the body, mind and spirit
- Uniting breath with movement
- Read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of a group or individual and conflict resolution skills
- Basic physiology and anatomy
- Market yourself and your studio to build a following
- Yoga ethics and the student-teacher relationship
- Explore the history of yoga
- Business skills of yoga sales, marketing and magnetic customer service